ifuckdeadpeopleifuckdeadpeople

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Awsomehhh

Good work dude, I really like what you did with the backgrounds, the video captured spectator stuff. Nice work.

StealthBeast responds:

Actually it wasn't spectator stuff, it was this cool thing called garry's mod. You can run it as long as u have hl2 i think.

garry.tv and click garrys mod near the top, check it out. (I'm not affiliated with this dude in any way).

Thanks for the review!

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Ho yeah

You sir, are a horrible, horrible man.

Splapp-me-do responds:

Heheheh... he had it coming :p

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

ARGH HOW'D THIS MAKE IT TO DAILY FEATURE?!

Seriously what the hell is this? The story sure was really damn bad, the effects were ok but nothing special and the fight scenes were so sad that it was FUNNY. There's barley no CHARECTER animation here, you mostly just switch the sprites around a little and change the color of the pretty boring looking effects. Seriously, what's wrong with NG when this bullcrap gets 1st daily. Gaddamn.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Great

Great job on everything, just the battles could get a bit boring and the camera shake was a bit disturbing sometimes, and hey, where's the music credits? I think some of those songs are from newgrounds artists.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

omg

OMG I KILLEDH DER FÜRHER OMGLOL!11!!1"#%"%/"eleven(!16111134!¤!¤417614641!¤/!¤%4119%
!11oneone!1

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Teehee