ifuckdeadpeopleifuckdeadpeople

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Great

Great job on everything, just the battles could get a bit boring and the camera shake was a bit disturbing sometimes, and hey, where's the music credits? I think some of those songs are from newgrounds artists.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

omg

OMG I KILLEDH DER FÜRHER OMGLOL!11!!1"#%"%/"eleven(!16111134!¤!¤417614641!¤/!¤%4119%
!11oneone!1

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Teehee

I love you. HO - YE!

Whack-a-clock Whack-a-clock

Uhm

I hope you didn't put too much of an effort into this. It's... Lame. The same things pop up at the same places, the sound gets pretty annoying after a while and it should be a bit easier to aim.

-=GC psychic thingie=- -=GC psychic thingie=-

Cool

But it took me three times before I got the number that was correct...

RPG Battle Experiment RPG Battle Experiment

Very good!

Hey, please make the full game! I'm really not a Final Fantasy fan, and dont really like the turn-based fighting, but this was very good! It was fun and great. Make on of these with a plot and you'll get the first place...

galactic stampede galactic stampede

Bravo!

Say, why do you concentrate on flash when you can make a REAL game for PS2 or for the PC and get paid for it? You sure got the skills...

Gangsters: Demo Gangsters: Demo

I would rate higher if it was the full verision

Ohhh yeaaah! Continue doing this for gods sake! This is gonna turn up to a great game! Just make th shotgun a little less powerfull, or maybe set up an ammo limit? Cuase if you use the shotgun you can just shoot the enemy as they come.. Easy stuff! But since this is a demo verision, I asume that's going to be fixed... Why dont make some car chases? Exploading craters... Train battles... Civillians... Heheh... Motorcykle? That would be pretty fun... Now you got some ideas... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Wohoo!

This is really fun! You're a good stic animator, and dont give it up... I luaghed as hell in the 'under kick' part... Keep up the good work!

PS: Keep on doing this!